In This Post, We discuss how You can create Your Own Minecraft server without cost any single penny.
So if you want to create your Minecraft server then must follow the down below steps to create your own Minecraft server.
Note:- You must have Pc To Create your Own No cost Minecraft server.
Steps To Create Own Minecraft server:-
We will see how to set up a Minecraft server So Please Follow the step Carefully and if it does not work for you then let me know in the comment section to solve your problem as fast as possible.
Now the server is up and running to get the server address Follow Steps:-
If your friends are connected to a different network and you want to let them join then :-
- Go to command prompt and type “ipconfig”.
- Here copy the default gateway IP paste that IP in your browser the interface is different for every router so it may not look the same.
- Go-to port forwarding adds a new rule name it anything for the IP paste on your ipv4 address.
- The values of starting port and ending port of both DCP & DP are 25565 clicks on apply and then save it .
- Go to google and type in “what’s my IP” without any space and you’ll get your public IP address.
- Copy the address start the Minecraft server again for the server address paste in the public IP by pressing ctrl + V N and makes sure to add a colon followed by 2 5 5 6 5 join the server now to play Minecraft with your friends connected to a different network you have to give them the same IP that you’ve just used to connect to this server as simple as that.